Now, I asked my Australian cousin, Rangers and Melbourne Victory supporter, for his thoughts on Ange can't-spell-his-name; his response was that he was a first-rate coach who had success everywhere he went, but that he was saddened to think he would now be joining a 'second-rate club'!

We are all Neil Lennon.

Well. we are all Neil Lennon until the Lurgan Bigot lost a cup tie to the then lowest ranking club in the Division. Neil got the tin-tac.

Big Ange has just been confirmed as ra Sellik's new manager. His last game in charge of Yokohama Mariners was a national Japanese cup tie at home, against the fourth Division side, Honda FC. On Sunday last, Yokohama lost out after drawing 1-1, extra time and sank 2-4 on penalties. 

We are all Big Ange?

Well, we will find out soon enough.

Fellow Gersnetters might be able to help out here. Did ra Sellik play Honda FC on their Big Peter led post-season tour of Japan in 2008? I seem to remember Big Peter smiling during that particular post season.

18 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Fellow Gersnetters might be able to help out here. Did ra Sellik play Honda FC on their Big Peter led post-season tour of Japan in 2008? I seem to remember Big Peter smiling during that particular post season

Possibly. If they did, they must have lost because the result has never been revealed.

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

We are all Neil Lennon.

Well. we are all Neil Lennon until the Lurgan Bigot lost a cup tie to the then lowest ranking club in the Division. Neil got the tin-tac.

Big Ange has just been confirmed as ra Sellik's new manager. His last game in charge of Yokohama Mariners was a national Japanese cup tie at home, against the fourth Division side, Honda FC. On Sunday last, Yokohama lost out after drawing 1-1, extra time and sank 2-4 on penalties. 

We are all Big Ange?

Well, we will find out soon enough.

Fellow Gersnetters might be able to help out here. Did ra Sellik play Honda FC on their Big Peter led post-season tour of Japan in 2008? I seem to remember Big Peter smiling during that particular post season.

The Red Honda Ulster... ?