European Championship 2020 (2021)

Brilliant 90 minutes of football - best of the tournament due to being a semi final and two top countries. I thought Italy would have been favourites but Spain were the better side which was surprising. Its a shame one of them had to go out and that would have been a worthy final.

Now hoping the Italians go on an win it. Chiellini is class and looks a cracking person also.

Couldnt agree more about Danny Murphy though - have thought this for ages. Whenever he is on whether it be TV or Talksport I immediately turn off.

Italy v England would be a belting final but while they are in it they can win it so fingers crossed for the Danes tonight.

I enjoyed last night's match but don't think it was as good as some are making out.  Busquets was immense - best player on the park.

I think tonight's match will probably be a bit more cagey and I have England to win 2-0 (in the prediction league), so it'll probably be 4-3 to Denmark.

Good match, second half not as good as the first despite the two goals. Spain the better side until penalties. 

Nonetheless, if I were England, I’d rather play against Spain in the final.

If I were Denmark, I couldn’t care less who turned up.

Whats peoples views on that camera angle during penalties - looking behind the player in front of the goal? Personally it does my head in and I much prefer the standard angle. The camera last night didnt stay still for any Pen. It would probably be better from behind the goal rather than behind the taker. 

I prefer the traditional shot because most often that’s how you see it at a match. But last night’s view behind the taker gives a much better idea of the ‘keeper’s save if he makes one.

Danish coach blew it. Why take 2 of your most dangerous players? Subs didn't make sense unless the players were injured? Denmark were lost after 12 (Dolberg) and 14 (Damsgaard) went off. Braithwaite then drifted out of the game. 

Anyway. Well done England. C'mon Italy!!

Well deserved victory for England in the end. Danes started very well and took a well deserved lead then allowed England back into it and they dominated.

Hope it's an epic final to round off a very enjoyable tournament. May the best team on the day win.