Rangers £6.75m share offering open (25p per share)

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/06/2021 at 12:09, Bluedell said:

Yeah, I get the suspicious activity message. Tried it on 2 different laptops and different browsers but none have worked. 

I've also given up for the moment.

I'll try later. Perhaps the website was just too busy.

Hey my man,

You on a VPN or tor?

On 01/06/2021 at 13:08, Bill said:

You don't plan to allot £6.75m worth of shares on the open market unless you have a very good idea that the offering won't fail. If I were to guess it would be that a significant portion of these shares is going to be guaranteed by a new major investor. Not only are the existing main shareholders unlikely to dig much deeper but the board must recognise the need to start succession planning. 

What remains to be seen is the offer price and therefore the number of shares to be placed. It may be a consistent 20p but it might also reflect the greatly improving prospects for the club and land at 25p or 30p, which would tend to inflate the value of existing shares too. 

Given the level for the heavy-hitters previously, I am not sure if pricing this issue for fans at higher than 20p would be seen as a wee bit off or taking the piss. But I am also realistic, given where we are as a club now with 55 done and the CL options immediately ahead. My intention is to put in £1500 tomorrow but if it is 30p, I may be swayed towards the piss take view to be honest.

Not staunch, I know, but I could easily think of something else to spend it on and stick on my current tiny shareholding and our name checks in Edmiston house.

So they will probably go for 25p and cause me some thought lol. I used to be indecisive, now I am not so sure ?