Rangers £6.75m share offering open (25p per share)

Subscriptions are still open, so the former can't be 'clearly not the case'...unless someone has a crystal ball.

I understand why people are unhappy about the 25p offering but no one is forced to participate.  

1 hour ago, Bill said:

And you know this how exactly

The Tifosy chap that was on Heart and Hand answering questions about it mentioned that it isn't underwritten.   Something to do with the specific vehicle that is being used.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

And you know this how exactly

From memory, any unsold shared will be underwritten by existing shareholders.   Though I'd need to go back and check as I can't remember if i read that in an article or if it was the Tifosy chap on Heart & Hand.

18 minutes ago, stewarty said:

From memory, any unsold shared will be underwritten by existing shareholders.   Though I'd need to go back and check as I can't remember if i read that in an article or if it was the Tifosy chap on Heart & Hand.

That’s exactly what I had in mind. I don’t expect any unsold shares to be left on the table. Hopefully that’s the case. ?

22 minutes ago, stewarty said:

It’s also worth considering that the 25p price means fewer new shares, less dilution for existing shareholders, and notionally an upward adjustment  of existing share value. I doubt the board suddenly lost their marbles and it’s strange anyone would think it. 

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I understand why people are unhappy about the 25p offering but no one is forced to participate.  

Exactly. There are winners and losers every time any share price rises or falls. Unless all prices are going to remain the same forever, the only way to guarantee avoiding disappointment is to keep your money in your pocket. 

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 14:08, bmck said:

Yeah, while it’s in their prerogative, I do see why people are annoyed. I have taken a step back from this one, because I’m not sufficiently knowledgable about the background goings on, just director duties. 

Genuine joy to see you too, Craig. Too long. Where does time go?

Amazing how quickly the time flies my friend.  What you up to these days ?

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Exactly. There are winners and losers every time any share price rises or falls. Unless all prices are going to remain the same forever, the only way to guarantee avoiding disappointment is to keep your money in your pocket. 

Until you get higher inflation and the inflation rate eats away at your disposable income :ninja:

4 hours ago, craig said:

Amazing how quickly the time flies my friend.  What you up to these days ?

Being as illogical as ever, man. Quit a really good job to take over a business. What about your good self?