Rangers £6.75m share offering open (25p per share)

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

If I win the above stated prize for the Real Madrid game, I will be looking for three Gersnet volunteers to accompany me.

I would be obliged if the three nominees would me at Copland Road Underground, where I expect to be carried to the Stadium in my sedan chair. We will halt for several minutes at the Offy(the Bears' Bodega) on the corner of Harrison Drive. Refreshment will be taken, a Tio Pepe extra fino sherry by stirrup cup. 

worth it. 

4 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

If I win the above stated prize for the Real Madrid game, I will be looking for three Gersnet volunteers to accompany me.

I would be obliged if the three nominees would me at Copland Road Underground, where I expect to be carried to the Stadium in my sedan chair. We will halt for several minutes at the Offy(the Bears' Bodega) on the corner of Harrison Drive. Refreshment will be taken, a Tio Pepe extra fino sherry by stirrup cup. 

Are you Eartha Kitt?

Or merely "identifying" as her?

(Sandeman Bone Dry Old Amontillado, for me.)

Edited by Uilleam

What is the timescale for applications being confirmed?

Mine's is still sitting at Under Review when I log in (never bought shares before, so haven't a clue how long these things take). 

15 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

What is the timescale for applications being confirmed?

Mine's is still sitting at Under Review when I log in (never bought shares before, so haven't a clue how long these things take). 

I was the same mate and emailed them a couple of times. Last one back said basically stop worrying. Maybe email them just to be on the safe side. Funnily enough mine went to completed not long after that

3 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

Maybe email them just to be on the safe side. Funnily enough mine went to completed not long after that

Emailed them and they just replied applications are still under review.