The latest Club1872 commotion

34 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Welcome back stranger! 

Thanks very much indeed good sir, long time no 'see'. Hope you are keeping well in these strange but glorious times of ours!

3 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Club 1872 has put over 2 million into the club. That can't be ignored. You may not need them but the club does and the more successful they are the better and that involves all the changes you so rightly propose. 

It’s important to say that Club1872 hasn’t put a penny into the club. Any  money came from individual fans who will never own a single share that THEIR money has bought. That’s ridiculous.

10 hours ago, bmck said:

Thanks very much indeed good sir, long time no 'see'. Hope you are keeping well in these strange but glorious times of ours!

Well knock me down with a feather, it's bmck. Been in Gersnet isolation longer than me ?

Trust all is well with you sir. 

51 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Well knock me down with a feather, it's bmck. Been in Gersnet isolation longer than me ?

Good to see some of the 'old' guys back. I dont mean that personally :D 

13 hours ago, bmck said:

It feels like a variation on the same discussions we were having the last time I was around. Enough to make you despondent.

Magic to have you back either way mate!  A living Gersnet legend! :cool:

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

CammyF! Hope all is well with you, my good man. Truly lovely to see you. Yeah, it's been such a while. Good to know I wasn't the only one for whom life killed Gersnet, and his good self Whosthedado was saying. It's amazing to see what this has turned into. Frankie doing - hardly atypically - a good job, as ever.

Edited by bmck

9 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Good to see some of the 'old' guys back. I dont mean that personally :D 

Hahah, thank mate - it's probably getting nearer that than it is the other, alas ;) How's yourself? Don't want to hijack the thread actually. But hope you're keeping well!

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Magic to have you back either way mate!  A living Gersnet legend! :cool:

Good to be back brother, thanks for reactivating my account - and not holding it against me that I disappeared of a day. Gentleman as ever.