49 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I was looking forward to this but disappointing so far. The set is too dark. The bloke on just now is in his shirt sleeves. Amateurish. Early days, though.

If you want to see what you expect to see then you’d be as well watching what you’ve always watched. 

8 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I was looking forward to this but disappointing so far. The set is too dark. The bloke on just now is in his shirt sleeves. Amateurish. Early days, though.

These are problems?

I don't care about the lighting or dress code.

I want an alternative to the poison flowing out of the B.B.C.

54 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

These are problems?

There’s something disappointingly shallow about focussing on style over substance or inevitable teething problems instead of the opportunity for an alternative to the social engineering of BBC-ITV-SKY. 

So far I’ve been pleasantly surprised , gremlins aside , hopefully once they get things fixed and it settles it will be a decent watch instead of the far left tripe we are force fed .

17 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

These are problems?

So do i, so will give it the benefit of the doubt for having old wobbly head Redknapp on there supporting taking the knee and telling fans not to boo. 

Edited by ChelseaBoy
spelling

Interesting to look at the corresponding articles from both GB News and the BBC on the Australian / UK trade deal confirmed today. 

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/uk-and-australia-formally-agree-terms-in-first-major-post-brexit-trade-deal-for-britain/105925

There is a clear distinction in editorial style and content between the GB news article when compared against the extremely pessemistic approach from the BBC (echos of the Guardian's approach). The BBC always seem to want to give us their view on any news item, which neither informs or goes with the optimism such a deal should bring.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57478412