Next season's fixtures announced (First game v Livi at Ibrox)

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

Not a bad first round of fixtures at all for Rangers at the start of season 2021/22.

Livi at home is an ideal sighter and, by the time we've played Celtic at the end of August, there's no reason not to have made the perfect start. Bring on the end of July!

It is a disaster, the chances of my backside being on my ST seat during the last weekend in August are virtually none.  The 1st Aberdeen game at Ibrox looks like a no for me as well.  I will make a number of games against the dross though.

17 hours ago, Dragonfly Trumpeter said:

It is a disaster, the chances of my backside being on my ST seat during the last weekend in August are virtually none.  The 1st Aberdeen game at Ibrox looks like a no for me as well.  I will make a number of games against the dross though.

Looks like I'm lined up for dross as well, never know i might bump into you.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Roll on July 31st I am sure whatever fans are allowed entry will give Doncaster a rousing reception as we unfurl the flag .???

Amazing to think that asshole will be there,with hospitality,when me and 45,000+ ST holders haven't a clue when we will get back to a game.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Roll on July 31st I am sure whatever fans are allowed entry will give Doncaster a rousing reception as we unfurl the flag .???

Apparently, the Daily Record today is running a story that Doncaster is looking forward to visiting Ibrox on flag day. The staggered kick-offs will allow Doncaster to attend the flag unveilings at Ibrox, Firhill and, Tynecastle. I would extend the invitation to Doncaster, Rod McKenzie and, Murdoch MacLennan. Bring the shadowy three out into the light. Shifty McGifty can evoke nostalgia and have Stuart Cosgrove accompany him in his chauffeur driven car. Hell, invite Peter along too, he can provide the necessary comfort by holding all their hands.

I'm not a season ticket holder but I'm still enraged at the thought of Doncaster being there for flag day when people who pay to attend aren't allowed.

12k at Hampden on Monday but I'll bet there'll be less allowed into Ibrox for the Livi game.

What a (disgusting) farce!