I admit I struggled with confidence big time. Buy I honestly admit I was better than Gascoigne. A few times I was told "why are you not playing for Scotland".

I know Frankie ex a ex keeper.

Anyone else?

Compo - you are 76 we cant accpet these ...?

Best player I played with - McAvennie.

Just a total dick. Amazing striker. He blew Cottee and Brooklyn out the window.

Julian Dicks rocked up and he left. He was quite hard

I played left back for Partick Thistle. I got my big break in 1976 when I moved to Sampdoria, initially as cover for Beppe Roderi but a combination of injuries and contract issues saw him moved on and I played 72 games over the next three years. I was voted young player of the year in 1978. A year later a broken leg and ligament damage against Torino ended top flight football for me.

Nah, it's all bullshit. Much preferred rugby and tennis.

I was pretty poor, never got beyond school level. I could use either foot so it was centre half or left back. Minimal skills, no pace and not much bulk. Wisnae fair. Enjoyed playing, though.

Never really played football at school in my hometown (rugby territory).  

I was like Nigel De Jong at the local park though but without his footballing ability or brains (ie. a right dirty b@stard).  

Never played for any team worth talking about all amateurs but have played alongside Harry Hood, Alan McGraw,Joe Mason, and the old Hibs captain Joe  Davis and also Eric Smith , I was just one of those players who deliberately injured others