On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2021 at 16:28, CammyF said:

Yeah, as is the ICI Club across the road from the groumd but Newtown Bar which was next to bookies has gone. 

Used to enjoy watching the juniors, Bo'ness v Linlithgow could be a bit tasty ?

Kevin Thomson still does some coaching for Bo'ness - and my kid played with Linlithgow for a year

20 minutes ago, craig said:

Kevin Thomson still does some coaching for Bo'ness - and my kid played with Linlithgow for a year

Yeah KT is through at Bo'ness a lot, hope he keeps his academy going as the kids enjoy it when he is through.

My twins play for BUCFC 2011s who have a fantastic set up, and have training sessions for all age groups with KT, Hearts and Rangers. Also have Rangers training camps twice a year. 

Linlithgow also have a decent set up to be fair.

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Yeah KT is through at Bo'ness a lot, hope he keeps his academy going as the kids enjoy it when he is through.

My twins play for BUCFC 2011s who have a fantastic set up, and have training sessions for all age groups with KT, Hearts and Rangers. Also have Rangers training camps twice a year. 

Linlithgow also have a decent set up to be fair.

his Academy will keep going - KT doesn't do too much of the training anyway, Geordie his sidekick does most of it.  That said, KT took Geordie with him to Kelty - Geordie was Musselburgh manager.

My kid's team when he was at Linlithgow was littered with ex pro youth kids, mostly Hearts.  He is at Gala Fairydean now, he is 16 but playing U20's - just waiting to hear on trials for Solihull Moors in the Conference - all he cares about is football - I am just hoping his academics can catch up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was RB & RM.  Would probably be a wing back if I played nowadays.  I was solid if unspectacular. I had dodgy knees so never went far.  Played for all my school teams and a couple local teams. I made the bench for a Juniors game alongside a couple of other guys from the boys team. But we were literally making up the numbers due to injuries. 

• 3 weeks later...