Humza Useless Likes To Dress Up

Is there a finishing school for career politicians, where they teach them to wave their arms and hands around pointlessly.

A) I can't believe any sane person would vote for Humza.

B) I can't believe such a useless liar has managed to get into such a prominent position.

What a joke.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Is there a finishing school for career politicians, where they teach them to wave their arms and hands around pointlessly.

A) I can't believe any sane person would vote for Humza.

B) I can't believe such a useless liar has managed to get into such a prominent position.

What a joke.

In my experience mediocrity tends to be self-sustaining and can be an absolute bugger to get rid of. Can you imagine the panic it would cause in the SNP if someone of real ability slipped through their selection system?

Humza is a product of his conditioning.

He grew up watching Mr Benn. He leaves his house in Broughty Ferry each morning and enters a Fancy Dress Costume shop where the Fez wearing shopkeeper accommodates Humza's daily fantasy. Interestingly, Humza replete in costume, always leaves via the back door. Of course, it's obvious to most Humza has reinvented the wheel, but Humza also insists everyone goes along with each new adventure. There's the twist, from now on Humza insists he is referred to as : 'Mr Bellend'.

Next week, Mr Bellend will spend the day dressed as a Ferry Boat Captain. He will be found aboard both Ferries still under construction at Ferguson Marine yard in Port Glasgow. Humza will be photographed with a firm hand on both tillers.

Humza likes to dress up.

Does that mean he is a dedicated follower of Fashion?

(Or that he will be after July 1st?)

He will have to change his alleged allegiance, which raises issues.

The principal question is not whether he will do so, but whether we would want him numbered among us.

'Everyone, Anyone' , Ah ken, but standards, people, standards.....