23 minutes ago, Bill said:

After all, how do you mark a huge anniversary if everything just stays the same?

If changing the colour of the badge is all you can come up with, you must have a very limited imagination.

I like the retro style of the top and the gold badge and castore logo. Think making the sponsors logos gold is a bit OTT but might not have looked any better if these was white?

Hopefully we release a version without the 32Red and other sponsors logos. 

Edited by CammyF

35 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If changing the colour of the badge is all you can come up with, you must have a very limited imagination.

Sadly I have to confess that I didn’t come up with anything but I still refuse to respond to it with petty sniping. It is what it. 

We support a club that depends on buoyant merchandise sales. Knowing from the outset that it’s an impossibility to design a strip that appeals to everyone, we still seem compelled to indulge in building negativity that can only damage the club’s prospects. Why is that? Will we ever grow out of it and embrace the bigger picture?

34 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Hopefully we release a version without the 32Red and other sponsors logos. 

Amen. I’ve never felt easy advertising gambling

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

For our 150th I'd love to see a blue and white striped top 

85a923c6e7799d91f2d3e3138fd38fdd.jpg

Would be nice but I never got that as change strip. Surely we would only change when played a team with blue so why change in another strip with blue in it? It wouldn't happen today with the colour regulations for opposing strips