3 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I don't mind the strip itself. It's quite nice.

However all the sponsorship gold is a bit overpowering, and it would look better overall to have the more traditional white.

I know we won the league but do we really need to have everything in gold? 

Is the gold not to represent the 150 years anniversary? Either way, I kind of agree. Someimes less is definitely more

As an aside on this have read that,West Ham I think,have issued tops without sponsor names which are selling like hot cakes.

If we done this I would maybe buy myself a top for the first time ever.

I’m hyper fussy about football strips and athletic outfits in general so needless to say I don’t like the away strip. I refer to critical comments above from honourable members with all of which I concur. The colour is a sort of purple-black which I suppose makes it sort of navy but you can’t really tell because of the shiny finish.

Bad though it is, compared with ‘Spurs’ new away toddler’s Soft Play Area t-shirt, it’s almost dowdy.

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't think Rangers can afford not to have a shirt sponsor.

30 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

West Ham have a shirt sponsor, they're just providing supporters the option to buy a sponsorless version of their shirt

Having a shirt sponsor as in Rangers case IMO is to attract attention via TV etc. to the general public/businesses, and individuals to me do not necessarily bring that source.

Personally I do not wear anything emblazoned with sports manufacturers like Nike/Adidas etc. and have to pay through the nose to do so.

This is why I think having a top with just the club logo might be appropriate for some people.

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I don't mind the strip itself. It's quite nice.

However all the sponsorship gold is a bit overpowering, and it would look better overall to have the more traditional white.

I know we won the league but do we really need to have everything in gold? 

I thought it was just me who didn't mind this strip while the internet in general seems to be up in arms about it. For me the issue this strip faces is the issue all our strips face and that's the sponsor. Their logo feels bigger and more imposing than previous sponsors, I'm sure that's just an illusion. If the 32Red was a little smaller and little less intrusive it would make a big difference I think. 

I'm not the demographic Rangers/Castore are aiming their merchandise at, but have to say I like both of the kits they've released this season. 

Home kit is a nod to the 60s and 70s and the away top of a nod to our dear old home in Govan. Great idea for our anniversary as Govan is part of our history.