Pre-Season Megathread | Rangers 2 (Sakala 54; Itten 77) - 1 Real Madrid [FT]

5 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Oops! I missed that video piece... :ninja: 

I agree, but they don't have to be built like Herman Munster, just be well proportioned. The Spain first team has Ferran Torres (21) and Pedri (18) at the moment, who are not big at all, but they are quite strong and able to compete physically. OK--The Spanish U21 side will run rings around us through their superior technical ability, but they are still appear to be more developed physically, even if they are smaller. (Of course, sample size will come into that too. )

If it is diet -- or at least, a large part of it is -- then I'd like to see our Academy being more stringent and hands-on with dietary requirements with our youngsters, from a young age.  

Hopefully a positive sign on what we were discussing. 

Edited by bmck

I have just noticed that this is styled a 'megathread'. 

At risk of accusations of pedantry, is it not a hawser?

Or at least a rope?

(Tarriness optional.)

Edited by Uilleam

25 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That's an exciting game to look forward to. 

One of the greatest sides in the history of football... against Real Madrid. 

Superb.

Makes it more sickening in a way - none, or very few at best, of us will be at the ground to see it

2 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Makes it more sickening in a way - none, or very few at best, of us will be at the ground to see it

Was just about to pose the question if the turnstiles will be open for this? Its a MUST they should be...at least 20,000 should get in - Considering there was over 70,000 at Wembley last night. (The official figure was 67,500 but that didnt include the 2000 delegates plus sponsor tickets nor the 100s of media).