SNP - the madness continues

Oh dear,

Relying on the good ol British Army. The request must have stuck in Nic's craw.

Nicola Sturgeon has called in the army to help with Scottish ambulance chaos today as she issued a grovelling apology after a patient died following a 40-hour wait.

The SNP leader has officially appealed for support from the military to deal with pressure - but still refused to admit that the situation is a 'crisis'.

Grilled on the problems during First Minister's Questions at Holyrood this afternoon, Ms Sturgeon said sorry to those affected, including the family of 65-year-old Gerald Brown, the Glasgow man who died while waiting 40 hours for treatment.

She said asking for aid was 'under active consideration' - but just a few hours later it emerged that the request had been made.

The MoD has said they were asked to support the mobile testing units currently deployed by the Scottish Ambulance Service, which would free up resources within the service.

A spokeswoman said: 'The Ministry of Defence has received a request from Scottish Government under the Military Aid to Civilian Authority process.

Are my posts invisible?

I posted about military intervention into ambulance responses and Humza falling off his scooter earlier in the day.

It's amazing that a fucking scooter is more successful at tripping up a Scottish nationalist cretin victimhood scumbag than any opposition politician is.  When will any of them grow a set and take these separatist Sinn Fein wannabes on???

Honestly.  ?

7 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Stephen Daisley at his acerbic best....

I know you shouldn't judge a book by the cover but Humza just looks like a very untrustworthy character.  

The scary thing is, grown adults vote for him.

51 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know you shouldn't judge a book by the cover but Humza just looks like a very untrustworthy character.  

People undoubtedly see what they want to see. Personally, I see a shallow, unprincipled opportunist. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Looks to me like one of those chancers selling fake designer clothes.