SNP - the madness continues

I think if they had a vote next week they would get their independence since the last vote a lot of us oldies have turned their toes up .

Add to that the amount that were culled when back to the care homes when tested positive with covid  now they also have the sixteen year olds and most of the immigrants legally illegal probably voting .

As I get older I find myself increasingly thinking independence might not be such a bad thing after all, especially as I will either be dead and disinterested or watching events unfold from the comfort of my new home south of the barbed wire border. The prospect of seeing reality strike home is an incredibly appealing one.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

As I get older I find myself increasingly thinking independence might not be such a bad thing after all, especially as I will either be dead and disinterested or watching events unfold from the comfort of my new home south of the barbed wire border. The prospect of seeing reality strike home is an incredibly appealing one.

What is often overlooked is whether England wants Scotland to become independent.

If Scotland became independent and it went badly wrong there would inevitably be emigration.

where do you think many of these emigrating Scot’s would go? 
England is already overcrowded.