SNP - the madness continues

30 minutes ago, Bill said:

FVR5d79WUAAcwr2.jpg

When people ask I've started to tell them that I support independence precisely because of the austerity required.

The mere thought of the public sector redundancies, and pay cuts, is mouth watering.

We could vote Conservative for centuries and never get cuts like those that independence will bring.

27 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

When people ask I've started to tell them that I support independence precisely because of the austerity required.

The mere thought of the public sector redundancies, and pay cuts, is mouth watering.

We could vote Conservative for centuries and never get cuts like those that independence will bring.

Truly, Edinburgh will be the Athens of the North.....

4 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The presiding officer is an SNP shill and usually they let he SNP do what they want. 

I got the feeling she was reading a statement prepared by someone else - through gritted teeth.

On the other hand, it might have been orchestrated to let Robertson avoid presenting a case which he ought to know is false.

So what the fuck were Sturgeon's Delphic utterances yesterday designed to achieve?

To keep the facepainters and shinners on-side?

Her pronouncements were confused and confusing, and could not have been better couched if what she wanted was to continue, and exacerbate,  the political uncertainty which envelops the country. 

Political uncertainty means economic uncertainty, and I have yet to meet anyone, economist, banker, businessman, or man on the street, bar died in the wool nationalists, who thinks this a Good Thing, at the micro, or the macro, or at any level, whatsoever.

Meanwhile, the day job of running an administration is ignored, although I concede that that, arguably, may be no bad thing, given the level of incompetence, and ineptitude, which Sturgeon, Cronies & Co have displayed in almost every facet of government. I wonder, daily, at the chutzpah of this farrago of an administration, demanding that the electorate task them with more and more onerous undertakings, while demonstrating, again daily, an inability to run those with which they are already charged. Surely even Sturgeon, Cronies & Co can see this.

Perhaps the Dunning-Kruger effect -a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain, relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers/people in general- is in play.

Perhaps, with regard to Sturgeon's ballot fodder, we see Dunning-Kruger by Proxy, which might be a World First for Scotland!!

Of course, there is an alternative: that Sturgeon, Cronies & Co are ripping the absolute piss, to maintain their power, status, salaries, expenses, allowances,  and Zils.