SNP - the madness continues

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Also seen a SNP sticker on a car yesterday

I see them fairly regularly (there's a 'Women For Independence' one on a car on the next street...groan). 

Much like election posters in windows or wee lapel badges, I have no idea why people feel the need to proclaim their political preferences to the general public in this manner.

I always just assume they're a bit thick.  

20 hours ago, Bill said:

They could do, but the three parties are so monolithically slow and ponderous that by the time they have argued for 2 years the next referendum will be upon us. That is why UKIP and the Brexit party were so effective. One policy, One message. In Scotland they may as well disband the 3 parties and form a new Unionist Party as they will only be losing a handful of MPs and then they can focus on fighting the nationalists rather than themselves. It will never happen unless a charasmatic leader could be found and it certainly wouldn't be either of the three numb nuts currently in post.

Also, no referendum should be allowed unless Scottish expats are allowed to vote this time. And the Question should be - Do you want to remain part of the UK. Don't let them set the agenda or give any more Gordon Brown concessions, in fact make it a condition that the UK government will take back Health and Education. 

Edited by ChelseaBoy
spelling

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

A clear sign the self-promoting sow has passed a tipping point where defence has become far more important than attack. The Balmoral Hotel Incident has spooked her deeply.

Edited by Bill

Reading that in Glasgow the snp/green alliance have decreed that there will be no celebration of acknowledgment of the queen’s jubilee,now that is all rather petty in my opinion.