Premier League 2021/22

I'm intrigued to see whom they go for. I suspect Graeme Jones will get it for now, but although he has good coaching ideas and experience (working with Roberto Martinez for 11 years), he doesn't have managerial experience (a season at Luton only). 

Ideally, they'd want someone to stabilise the club over the short-term, keeping them in the League, whilst also being able to use their new wealth to assemble a competitive squad. 

And, then they go for the man to potentially win them things. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Ideally, they'd want someone to stabilise the club over the short-term, keeping them in the League, whilst also being able to use their new wealth to assemble a competitive squad. 

And, then they go for the man to potentially win them things. 

Correct. The stage 2 man could be Gerrard if his current players don’t let him down and Liverpool don’t intervene but more likely someone from the managerial stratosphere. Could Potter from the high flying Seagulls fill both roles?

4 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Maybe to replace the Lily of Bacuna?

Showing your age, old bean. Good name on his displays so far. Doesn’t look like a player.

Now watch him rise to great heights. Nothing like a condemnation from me to see a career take off.

Edited by Scott7

Well at least Mr Bruce got a good compensation package now he can take a break sit back and enjoy life ,looks like some Portuguese bloke is the front runner and it's not Jose the special one but I would bet some manager's will be bending their agent ears to get the job .

Brentford the new Bournemouth. Here today, gone in a couple of seasons.  They’re playing well, though.

Read on for their fate this weekend.

Arsenal (World Famous) 0-0 Villa (Mighty in History)

Chelsea 4-0 Norwich

Palace 2-0 New Sheiks United

Toffees 2-0 Watford

Leeds 1-2 Wolves

So’ton 2-0 Burnley

BHA 1-3 City

Brentford 1-2 Leicester 

Hammers 2-2 ‘Spurs 

United 0-0 Liverpool 

42 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Brentford the new Bournemouth. Here today, gone in a couple of seasons.  They’re playing well, though.

The difference is that Bournemouth were built around and by Eddie Howe, whereas Brentford are built around their data-based infrastructure, which doesn't rely on a coach - Thomas Frank just carried on from Dean Smith. 

Brighton are like Bournemouth: when Potter leaves, they'll go back to struggling. 

It highlights the importance of having an infrastructure that doesn't rely on individual coaches. That's why I'm pleased we have a DoF model.