Premier League 2021/22

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

There's been a bit of a 'reaction' to Conte and Gerrard banning food stuffs, like Ketchup etc. in club canteens. 

To be honest, I thought that was standard now?

Of course, Sean Dyche requires players to drink 3 pints of Ketchup pre-match, and a Full Roast dinner at half-time. Can't handle it? Sold. It's that simple. 

After losing on penalties to Germany at Euro 96, a distraught Paul Gascoigne returned to England’s base, unsure of his next move.

“I went into the kitchen and found a monster carton of ketchup, which I emptied all over Robbie Fowler,” he writes in his autobiography. “Then I ran to my room and had a good cry.”

Edited by Uilleam

19 minutes ago, compo said:

I am rather fond of ketchup but it's got to be Heinz none of this cheap stuff 😂

Strangely, I have a sort of phobia to the stuff, i'm the one people wait behind at McDonalds getting burgers with no ketchup in them :) I can't watch TV if people are putting it on their dinners or can't have it on the table if i go in a cafe. But i can eat tomatoes. weird. 

I said a while ago that to fix Man Utd I would install Ralf Rangnick as DoF and let him rip up the structure completely; It needs gutted. 

I didn't think they'd appoint him as manager, though (albeit interim)!

He's one of the best in world football, IMO.

Exciting times!

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I said a while ago that to fix Man Utd I would install Ralf Rangnick as DoF and let him rip up the structure completely; It needs gutted. 

I didn't think they'd appoint him as manager, though (albeit interim)!

He's one of the best in world football, IMO.

Exciting times!

He's got a six month contract with an option of two years in a consultancy role ,what if in his six months he flops do they still keep him as a consultant or if successful do they give him the job will be interesting to see what happens 

34 minutes ago, compo said:

He's got a six month contract with an option of two years in a consultancy role ,what if in his six months he flops do they still keep him as a consultant or if successful do they give him the job will be interesting to see what happens 

I would. 

Herrorrascorrs.

Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Palace 2-1 Villa

Liverpool 6-0 So’ton (or 1-2)

Canaries 1-2 Wolves

BHA 2-2 Leeds

Brentford 0-1 Everton

Burnley 1-2 ‘Spurs

Leicester 3-0 Watford

City 3-1 Hammers

Chelsea 3-0 United

Why are all these players collapsing on the field?

There was a lad playing for Sheriff that collapsed recently, a Belgian player not long since, Fleck was hospitalised, there's now a player in League One that just collapsed, and Aguero has just retired because of chest pains. And, of course, Eriksen in the summer.

Are they being pushed too hard?