Premier League 2021/22

3 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Don't matter to me but as I still want,since our treatment in 2008,no Manchester team to succeed suppose I hope for Liverpool to get it.

Nah, can't have the Dippers winning the league. Also supporting Real in the CL final. 

I can't stand Citeh, so I wanted them to lose it. It's not my team, though, so meh.

Stevie has slipped up again - I take a wee bit a pleasure in that, but I don't know why...

I'm pleased to see Leeds stay up.

And Burnley going down pleases me. 

I'm quite sad, eh? :D 

22 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Running onto the pitch, though? 

Tin pot. 

Getting out of hand now with players being assaulted and Viera was ready to leather some Everton fan for giving him verbal's. Matter of time before it happens up here again unless mitigated. Billy Sharp got headbutted, Robin Olsen attacked and Oli McBurnie stamped on a fan who attached a Sheff United backroom member. Hibs got a free hit at our players all those years ago at Hampden I'm concerned this could happen again and someone could get hurt.