Premier League 2021/22

28 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Jock Stein transformed a team of losing donkeys into what became a nightmare. In his first season he got Simpson on a free and bought Clark from Morton. Next season they won the ……. sorry I can’t go on. I have to take something to dull the memory.

Did Stein not offload Simpson from Hibs because he didn't rate him then found himself lumbered with him at Parkhead, I was told this by a former Hibs captain. 

3 hours ago, compo said:

Did Stein not offload Simpson from Hibs because he didn't rate him then found himself lumbered with him at Parkhead, I was told this by a former Hibs captain. 

Cunning plan, compo. Stein knew where he was going and didn’t fancy Fallon as a ‘keeper so he was preparing the ground.

Of course, the absolute peaks of Simpson’s career were his FA Cup medals with the Magpies. That and his clean sheet against Elgin City in a Scottish Cup tie.

The only thing worth looking at on BBC Scotland is that delightful woman from Morar Carol Kirkwood, back to football now .

Watford 1 liverpool 2

Villa 2 Wolves 2

Leicester 2 United 2

City 4 Burnley 0

Norwich 2 Brighton 0

Southampton 1 Leeds 1

Brentford 0 Chelsea 3

Toffees 2 Hammers 1

Sheiks eleven 0 Spurs 2

Gunners 3 Palace 1 .

Watford 0-3 Liverpool

Villa 2-2 Wolves 

Leicester 0-2 Man United 

Man City 4-0 Burnley 

Norwich 0-2 Brighton 

Southampton 2-1 Leeds 

Brentford 1-2 Chelsea 

Toffees 1-1 Hammers

Newcastle 0-1 Spurs

Arsenal 1-1 Palace

Good to be back to normal and here are the normal inaccurate predictions.

Watford 0-3 Liverpool

Villa 1-2 Wolves 

Leicester 2-2 United 

City 3-0 Burnley 

Norwich 1-2 BHA

So’ton 1-1 Leeds 

Brentford 2-2 Chelsea 

Everton 2-1 Hammers

Mags  0-3 ‘Spurs

Arsenal 2-1 Palace

At 13.30 hrs Steve Bruce will give his weekly press briefing not knowing if he will be in a job or out once the new owners get round to making their decision. 

My take is the man has been treated abysmally by the owners in the past week and I hope he walks away with his head held high and a whopping amount of compensation. 

The scousers went on a goal fest Southampton finally got a win Norwich got a point city did enough to win the pensioners won but the game of the day was Wolves comeback at Villa park after trailing by two goals