Premier League 2021/22

6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Moyes. Good record everywhere except at Old Trafford [and Real Sociedad and Sunderland and his first spell at West Ham]. No one would have succeeded as AF’s successor, except maybe Walter Smith.

I fixed that for you.

I agree about SAF's successor. 

I think the 'Spurs fans will be up in arms if Moyes is the target.  

15 hours ago, CammyF said:

Are West Ham genuine contenders? Playing very well at the moment.

I think they will be coming down with the decorations in January. A couple of injuries to key personnel, say Rice and Antonnio and they havent anyone to cover at that level. 

Plus and i cannot under estimate this sentiment, they are a shower of so called cockney shite!!!

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Nuno Santo sacked by Tottenham. 

Do they push the boat out for Conte now? 

Man Utd stuck with Ole...

They may get Conte but won't push the boat out on signings and he will get the hump like he did at Juve, Chelsea and Milan and be lkeaving in 2 years. The Spuds have probably also lost around 40-50m of Kanes valuation as i cannot see anyone paying the 125m they were asking, more like 70-75m now, plus they are nearly 1bn in debt.

2 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

They may get Conte but won't push the boat out on signings and he will get the hump like he did at Juve, Chelsea and Milan and be lkeaving in 2 years. The Spuds have probably also lost around 40-50m of Kanes valuation as i cannot see anyone paying the 125m they were asking, more like 70-75m now, plus they are nearly 1bn in debt.

Per SKY (Italy) Spurs has offered Conte an 18 month deal, presumably to minimise severance monies......