Only 2,000 fans allowed to attend Arsenal friendly

FOLLOWING lengthy discussions with the Scottish Government and local authorities, Rangers have been granted permission to host 2000 supporters at Saturday’s friendly match with Arsenal.

Season ticket holders who have access to all games at Ibrox will be given priority with the balance being balloted among season ticket holders who are MyGers members and have enrolled in the home friendly scheme.

Rangers Confirm 2000 Fans At Ibrox For Arsenal Friendly | Rangers Football Club

• Rousseau changed the title to Only 2,000 v Arsenal confirmed
Just now, Rousseau said:

It's been posted in the pre-season megathread, but I suppose it might be good to discuss it separately. 

It's a start, but going by other sporting events, it's disappointing. 

Sorry, didn't notice. feel free to merge/delete.

• Rousseau changed the title to Only 2,000 fans allowed to attend Arsenal friendly

Bar72 are added to hospitality for the three friendlies (so will be in attendance).

I just need to figure out a suitable distraction for my old man to be unable to make Ibrox on the 25th...?

I note our separated brethren have made application to Glasgow City Council for a capacity of 18,000 for their Champions League tie against Midtylland'

I wonder how Susan Aitken will view this application?

I wonder how her Deputy and Chair of Cessnock Residents Association, David McDonald will view his beloved Sellik's crie de coeur?

I wonder what SNP Policy Adviser, Gerry Braiden will advise?

12,500 whilst in level 2, 2,000 whilst in level 0 - only in Scotland. 

As I'm not a MyGers member (but ticked the friendlies on my ST renewal) I have no chance of a ticket. Dissapoitmemt for a lot of fans. 

Have to be content with RTV on Saturday so hopefully that performs better than it did last Saturday ?

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Bar72 are added to hospitality for the three friendlies (so will be in attendance).

I just need to figure out a suitable distraction for my old man to be unable to make Ibrox on the 25th...?

Go proper gonzo and put a wee bit of molly is his whisky night before. He’ll either be so loved filled he’ll offer you his spot or too busy coming down the next day.