• Borna Barisic
    • John Lundstram
    • Steven Davis
    • Scott Arfield
    • Ryan Kent
    • Scott Wright
    • Cedric Itten
    • Fashion Sakala

I think i may be the only one voting for him but for me Kent was behind every good thing we did last night even though it was by far not his best performance.

There was a moment very late on when he came all the back to the sitting midfield position to receive the ball then drive at the heart of the Malmo defence laying off a decent pass, he was even involved with an assist for our goal.

There were no outstanding performances over the 90+ minutes. There were a few decent performnaces. I thought Itten tried and held the ball well. Kent was decent at times and Wright was OK. But in terms of moments to remember, it has to be Davis.

I agreed with the manager, Davis and Helander were the two best players. I thought Itten had an excellent first half, and Goldson had a total nightmare. Kent never stopped and tried hard with nothing really coming off for him, and Wright looked good for half an hour until they booted into him. Lundstrom seemed overawed by the occasion, miles off the pace at times, but with several players below par and us chasing the game it was telling that SG could only bring on 1 sub.

Was impressed by wright in his first European game but as the manager says im running out of plaudits for davis.   I thought last season would be his last but at the rate hes going at hell be playing till hes 60!

Edited by gisabeer