[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 0 Rangers

I think what I hate most about losing is the unseemly loss of composure of some supporters.

It's football, sometimes we lose and knowing how to lose with grace is part of sport. None of the players or staff wanted to lose today and they'll do everything they can to win the next one but there's no point professing undying loyalty if you're going to condemn the team after one bad week. 

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Nah, I have a long enough memory to remember the McCoist teams, the Pedro teams, the Warburton team in the Prem and even SG’s team in his first season.

They will get some breathing space from me ??

We were also going to otherthrow the monarchy -- does that incentivise you? We have just been beaten in a game of football. :D

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We were also going to otherthrow the monarchy -- does that incentivise you? We have just been beaten in a game of football. :D

As long as the overthrow includes buying me a pint ???

I thought Davis was poor against Livingston, but I wouldn't say he was our worst player today.

He also pulled us out of a hole midweek. 

It was just a general lacklustre team performance. We created nothing. 

Played a team who did not park the bus and IMO we were out-played a lot.

Kent did nothing and should have been replaced at half-time.

Abeit an unlucky deflection led to their goal, with Tav failing to track his man.

No complaints about ref who tried to let game flow,but thought Mulgrew should have been red carded.

Helander for me as MoM.

30 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

So you're not meeting @CammyF and I at the car park to storm the place?

32 minutes ago, craig said:

Fuck me.  40 game unbeaten run domestically, invincible season, and yet two games into the following season we want them booed off the pitch.

I really despair at just how impatient we are as fans, and how short our memory is.

Were do you get this invincibles rubbish from unbeaten in the league yes but turfed out of the two domestic cups .

14 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Maybe this will be start of a run of games for Itten. 

Forwards are not the issue for me. If we are not creating good/any chances, the personel is irrelevant. We need to better than...shift the ball wide to Tav/Borna to hit speculative crosses. We need tjhem etting round the back and hitting the by line.