[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 0 Rangers

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Will be the reason Morelos is starting, we will need him v's Malmo

Yeah - Morelos, Aribo, Lundstram and the whole back four.  

I expected Sakala to be in the same boat. 

Maybe Sakala has taken a knock in training. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

Yeah - Morelos, Aribo, Lundstram and the whole back four.  

I expected Sakala to be in the same boat. 

Maybe Sakala has taken a knock in training. 

Not possible. If sakala gets injured I'm fully expecting him to heal through the power of miracles, like Marvin Andrew's.

Wow, very surprised by the line up and bench. Great to see Alfie back, he must have impressed with his fitness since coming back and just needs game time now. No Sakala or Roofe, even on the bench is very strange unless niggles have been picked up yesterday.

Hopefully put in a good performance and get the win.

Clearly meant to give Aribo and Morelos much needed game time. No Roofe and Sakala, a bit strange, though the former might have been sacrificed for those eligible for next week. Speaking of which, they should have kept the subs and changes rules from last season, for that would have been a decent change, as opposed to scrapping the away goals stuff.

As with previous seasons, you look at the line-up and see lots of workers, but the lethal, goalscoring bit, will again rests on the shoulders of a single striker and the hope that Aribo and Kent provide an end product to their work. There`s a reason we "only" won 11 league games by 1 goal, 6 more by 2 goals and drawing 6 more. I know it is lamenting on a high level, but the stats remain and we all remember these dire affairs of teams sitting deep and we toil along to break them up.

I dont care if we win 1 0 in every game,  3 point is three points.   Have to say though theres very little on the bench to turn things round if things dont go our way.   Surprising given the depth in our squad

5 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

I dont care if we win 1 0 in every game,  3 point is three points.   Have to say though theres very little on the bench to turn things round if things dont go our way.   Surprising given the depth in our squad

Eh? Itten, Wright, Defoe, Paterson, Arfield, Simpson, McGregor is a strong bench IMO

12 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Eh? Itten, Wright, Defoe, Paterson, Arfield, Simpson, McGregor is a strong bench IMO

Aye but wait til we sign Kane and Messi, it'll be even stronger ?

Roofe missing due to a family issue 

IMG-20210807-WA0002.jpg

Edited by CammyF