HRH Prince Andrew Duke of York

Looks like he is going to face a civil suit in the USA , on charges of a sexual nature as he doesn't have any kind of immunity I wonder if he will venture across the pond to defend himself  .

Whilst it would be great entertainment to watch Randy Andy defend himself with the aid of the best legal team our money can buy, i'm not sure if they can compel him to take that action in a civil case - anyone know? 

In contrast i doubt if the US diplomats wife who was squirrelled out of the country after killing that young man on his motorcycle as she didnt have immunity will be passing Andy over the Atlantic any time soon. 

I speculate that if HRH doesn’t defend the action the Court will grant the order asked for. It’s not like a criminal case where the prosecution has to prove the charge and the accused doesn’t have to say anything other than not guilty. 

Listened to a podcast a while back about him by one of his police body guards before this came to light and it generally painted the picture that this was his thing.    Hes not  obligated to go to the states to defend himself though and 8 wxpext the case to fizzle out 

I'm sure this woman regrets her early career choice, and her alleged dalliance with Andrew at the age of 17, these liaisons, according to her, took place in London.

I assume her legal representatives are aware the age of consent in the UK is 16, if so not sure what his crime is.

I'm not a fan of this prince and never have been and his behaviour (if the lassie is correct) leaves a lot to be desired but neither am I a fan of those who seek to gain a financial windfall simply because their own indiscretions interface with a celebrity.