[FT] Rangers 1 (Morelos 67) - 0 Alashkert

7 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The sending off may have been a blessing in disguise. It meant that they came out a lot more in the second half which led to our goal. We didn't look like breaking them down when they were sitting in. 

we had a few chance s all the same! our keeper never had a save to make.

6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Rotation is inevitable in busy periods but tricky to apply.

Looked like Kent took a knock first half so has to be Wright to start on Sunday and manager will fancy a rest for Hagi as well. Fortunately, Roofe comes back for County and Kamara also with the midfielder also available next Thursday. Bacuna might find himself called upon fairly quickly this weekend with Lundstram under pressure early in his Rangers career as we'll need Aribo next week too. Sakala would be useful at the weekend but not sure if he'll make it.

We have the best part of 30 first team options but finding the right blend from game to game isn't as easy as it seems.  What I would expect though is a better attitude from every single one of that squad, no matter who is picked.

Kamara and Roofe returning is massive. Bacuna is an interesting signing and after tonight I think we’re all glad to have another option. Ryan Jack is also reportedly very near a return. I think things will get better soon but it is concerning when the old firm game is fast approaching. 

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think things will get better soon but it is concerning when the old firm game is fast approaching.

Separate Entity FC are shite! I'm certainly not worried about playing them

26 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Separate Entity FC are shite! I'm certainly not worried about playing them

I watched their first half last night.  Kyogo looks very tidy. It AZ should have been 2 up in the first 5 minutes.

Theyre being built up as world beaters again… but they really aren’t that good !

That was absolute torture , topped of by my seat , sitting right beside 2 absolute bellends who berated every player from kick off , luckily one went to the Louden at half time , seriously why some people go to games is beyond me .

Now I am , or I like to think I am , a patient bear , however I just don’t see what John Lundstram brings to our midfield other than confusion and slowing the game down , maybe him and Davis just can’t play together , time  will tell .

That team we’re pissibly one of the worst football teams I’ve ever seen , that we didn’t batter them is cause for concern , in fact the first 45 mins has to go down as THE worst in Europe under SG , normally we are so controlled , we were all over the place .

2nd half , standouts , Scottie Wright , Ianis Hagi and Calvin Bassey , take a bow lads , outstanding , oh and Mr S Davis , the rest need to seriously up their games , especially Ryan Kent , who did a fantastic job of impersonating the invisible man , anyway onwards and upwards .

8 minutes ago, craig said:

I watched their first half last night.  Kyogo looks very tidy. It AZ should have been 2 up in the first 5 minutes.

Theyre being built up as world beaters again… but they really aren’t that good !

Craig I agree , the silly thing is they haven’t actually played anyone decent yet , in any competition . Even Hearts ain’t very good .

13 minutes ago, craig said:

i would love to see us passing and moving like them.