[FT] Rangers 1 (Morelos 67) - 0 Alashkert

Was there and left quite happy with a positive score but could not believe some of the rubbish played.

Lundstram would probably have been hooked at half time but was quite rightly ordered off for two bits of stupidity.Would have expected Kent too as he just can't do anything right at the moment.

Once again young Bassey was my MoM.

Glad we got the win tonight but the MF is a big worry.
Can we get another full season from Steven Davis ? Will Kamara stay? When will Ryan Jack return? Lundstrum is struggling. Kelly doesn’t look like he’ll get his chance does he? 

And I’m hearing various reports about Bacuna, especially from Huddersfield Town supporters. 
Need to sort this out 

25 minutes ago, rbr said:

That team we’re pissibly one of the worst football teams I’ve ever seen , that we didn’t batter them is cause for concern , in fact the first 45 mins has to go down as THE worst in Europe under SG , normally we are so controlled , we were all over the place .

Last week we lost two goal against ten men in the space of 45 minutes.

The first half was painful to watch but not the worst.

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Glad we got the win tonight but the MF is a big worry.
Can we get another full season from Steven Davis ? Will Kamara stay? When will Ryan Jack return? Lundstrum is struggling. Kelly doesn’t look like he’ll get his chance does he? 

And I’m hearing various reports about Bacuna, especially from Huddersfield Town supporters. 
Need to sort this out 

Risk all through the midfield. 

Davis will decline all season. We can't be depending on him. We need Jack fit and Lundstram to find form.

Just back.  A strange game - we look short of confidence and several of our better players are off form.

Bassey had a good game and Hagi kept at it.  Morelos took his goal well but should've scored the header too.  Does Goldson close his eyes when he gets into the opposition box?  Kent should've scored too.  Lundstrum needs to wake up.

Sort of satisfied with a win, in the circumstances but overall that simply isn't good enough.

30 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Last week we lost two goal against ten men in the space of 45 minutes.

The first half was painful to watch but not the worst.

I understand your point , however Malmo are a champions league regular and the Swedish league is 15 games in , yes it was very very disappointing , however this mob tonight were truly awful , and we weren’t much better , like I said , imho and it’s ony my opinion , that was the worst 45 mins in Europe under SG . How angry he was in the post match interview sort of backs that up , these players need to sort themselves out , I don’t know what’s happened to Ryan Kent , is it his brother that’s playing , god knows .