[FT] Rangers 1 (Morelos 67) - 0 Alashkert

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

i would love to see us passing and moving like them. 

They’ve been doing it against dross.  Whether they can do it against better teams remains to be seen.

even AZ last night we’re absolutely garbage.  They couldn’t even do the basics.

Lets see just how good their passing and moving is when up against a half decent outfit.  Their defense is murder.

7 hours ago, craig said:

They’ve been doing it against dross.  Whether they can do it against better teams remains to be seen.

even AZ last night we’re absolutely garbage.  They couldn’t even do the basics.

Lets see just how good their passing and moving is when up against a half decent outfit.  Their defense is murder.

watching it i thought they forced alkmar into errors. We will need to be very precise and brave against them but a press has always caused us problems. 

I expect an end to end game lets hope we can take advantage of that defense. 

I think where they will fall down is they clearly will go into the season very short of players and a few injuries or suspensions will see them in trouble. 

take 3 player out our team and we might even get better. take 3 out of theirs and they are in real bother. 

Hagi has impressed this season. 

I think he's always had the tools, but always looked weak, to me. I think he's really bulked up; he can hold off players now. 

If he adds goals to his assists, he'll be a good asset -- one which is hopefully sold for £20M plus! 

I'm hoping Lundstram is just needing time. 

Wright had 6 months, in a league he's familiar with, to get to this stage. 

Even Hagi had a long-ish settling in period. 

I was always quite clear that Kamara was a good player, but there were a lot of criticism in his early period. 

Any Hagi sale must have a very good sell on the lad will be a star. We should keep him and make it at us and reap the rewards. 

I was buzzing at the result last night with the way things went first half. 

seems just to be me. I really think that second half will kick start our season. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I'm hoping Lundstram is just needing time. 

Wright had 6 months, in a league he's familiar with, to get to this stage. 

Even Hagi had a long-ish settling in period. 

I was always quite clear that Kamara was a good player, but there were a lot of criticism in his early period. 

I am sure he does. was great v dunfermline and if he hadn't played last night there would have been complaints. 

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Hagi has impressed this season. 

I think he's always had the tools, but always looked weak, to me. I think he's really bulked up; he can hold off players now. 

If he adds goals to his assists, he'll be a good asset -- one which is hopefully sold for £20M plus! 

I was delighted to see his hunger and aggression last night. A lot of our fans didn't take to him before now, I think he is winning a lot of them over by playing like that. I would love to see him make himself a regular this season but he has strong competition.