Official: Juninho Bacuna signs from Huddersfield

11 minutes ago, craig said:

There are plenty others I would sell before Kamara.  It is more than noticeable that when he is out we struggle to control games.

The way Bassey is playing I would sell Barisic before Kamara, and Tavernier too.  I think in Patterson and Bassey we have more than capable replacements there, whereas Kamara brings something different to anyone in that midfield 3.

I completely agree about his influence, but I am worried we're going to miss out on cashing in on his value. 

Kamara still has 2 years left on his deal so not a huge rush to sell him and, if we didn't, I'm not sure we'd be able to find as a good a player to replace him.

Someone will need to go - arguably 1 or 2 from Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Kamara, Aribo, Hagi, Kent or Morelos - to help ease any financial pressures, even if we qualify next week.

Every one of those players is worth at least £10m with a few worth double that but it's important we do realise their true value to maximise what we can spend on any replacement(s) on top of addressing any debt concerns.

We also have guys struggling to really impact on the first XI such as Arfield, Itten, Barker and one or two more that we may look to move on.  We have the best part of 30 players now in the first team squad and that's too many.