[FT] Ross County 2 - 4 Rangers (Aribo 15; Goldson 19; Morelos 56; Arfield 84)

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I can't wait to see the team run out in lilac.  ?

In all seriousness, just win.  

You just hope we did not have any clause in our Castore contract saying we have to wear that trash for a fixed number of games. Pains the eye, really.

A "couple of players with knocks" probably excludes Katic and Jack, yet we have enough chaps out and about who can beat Ross county. You wonder whether we`ll a) shift to a more attacking line-up (i.e. 2 real strikers, no matter how they align themselves on the field) and b) whether Kent will get a straight starting slot ahead of Roofe, Sakala et al.

36 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You just hope we did not have any clause in our Castore contract saying we have to wear that trash for a fixed number of games. Pains the eye, really.

A "couple of players with knocks" probably excludes Katic and Jack, yet we have enough chaps out and about who can beat Ross county. You wonder whether we`ll a) shift to a more attacking line-up (i.e. 2 real strikers, no matter how they align themselves on the field) and b) whether Kent will get a straight starting slot ahead of Roofe, Sakala et al.

We really need Kent to turn a corner considering the games we have over the next week. 

I genuinely hope we go and set a temporary in the first half. Going in at 0-0 in these fixtures fills me with dread.

I don't usually pay much attention to the line-up but it'll be interesting to see who starts today.  Kent is likely to start, as Wright has a knock.

Will Bacuna be available/ready?  

Hopefully we don't go down the 'get it wide and send in hopeful balls' route and instead try to get to the byline or play quick passing through the middle.

Roofe was terrific against Dunfermline and can't play in Europe, so I'm disappointed to see him on the bench.

I'd also prefer Hagi in midfield (rather than Aribo) but we'll have to wait and see who plays where.