[FT] Ross County 2 - 4 Rangers (Aribo 15; Goldson 19; Morelos 56; Arfield 84)

18 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Three consecutive wins, scoring 10 goals in the process, but something still doesn't seem "right". Hopefully the win sequence will continue and we'll get last season's form back.

Two massive games to come. If we sit at five consecutive wins I think we will all be delighted

3 hours ago, rbr said:

Good all round team performance , some of our play showed we are back to near our best . The two goals were both disappointing and unlucky , especially the penalty , but we have had the decisions on these go for us so we just need to suck it up .

Biggest disappointment is the idiots on the bus that was posted on line , singing the old , Nakamura dog song , why they sang it , why it was posted online god only knows , but bans will have to be swift and plentiful , you simply cannot get away with that shit , there’s no place for it , same for the Celtic fan calling Alfie a “ M*****” when he scored , filming it and putting it online , what’s wrong with these idiots .

I’m intrigued. What is a “M*****”? 

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

Two massive games to come. If we sit at five consecutive wins I think we will all be delighted

I think we'll be fine in Yerevan but have concerns about next Sunday.

We need more intensity, consistency and the defence needs to sharpen up.  

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think we'll be fine in Yerevan but have concerns about next Sunday.

We need more intensity, consistency and the defence needs to sharpen up.  

Is winning on Thursday more important than winning on Sunday?