[FT] Ross County 2 - 4 Rangers (Aribo 15; Goldson 19; Morelos 56; Arfield 84)

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

It’s the only way. If they had any sense, the RSC would disband and re-form under demonstrably new principles and leadership. 

The way I read it, the RSC hasn't been banned, just won't receive any tickets. If it's anything like my RSC the vast majority of members are ST holders so little or no impact on home games.

For away tickets, our RSC is category A+ and received 1 ticket for yesterday's game. Very little impact on the RSC if I've read the statement correctly.

Edited by CammyF

27 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Imagine being a non-ST holder who regularly goes on that bus and had no involvement in yesterday's incident.  

That'd be a bit annoying.

If they are MyGers members they'll be fine. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Imagine being a non-ST holder who regularly goes on that bus and had no involvement in yesterday's incident.  

That'd be a bit annoying.

They’d be justified in feeling annoyed at both the idiots who’ve been banned and those “running” the RSC. 

13 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Surely the point. Hopefully they take their ire out on the racists. 

Or simply move to another RSC? It's as simple as turning up, paying your membership and hey presto, you're a member.