THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Could we be getting ready to see a change of presidency looks to me like his shortcomings in this Afghanistan fiasco might herald his end with the odious Ms Harris taking over ,God help America. 

11 minutes ago, compo said:

Could we be getting ready to see a change of presidency looks to me like his shortcomings in this Afghanistan fiasco might herald his end with the odious Ms Harris taking over ,God help America. 

Hopefully not 

32 minutes ago, compo said:

She hasn't covered herself in greatnes with the migrant scandal as tens of thousands living along the roads and many many more on their way. 

On 24/08/2021 at 18:13, compo said:

Biden orchestrated chaos in Kabul and across Afganistan leaving the door wide open for China. Maybe the US should just concentrate on small islands or more failed states like Somalia or Grenada... oh wait.