Rangers Confirm Positive Covid Tests

We were very fortunate last year , Covid is with us forever and we just need to get on with this until a sensible outcome / protocol is sorted , because what we are currently doing not just in football but the wider community is madness .

21 minutes ago, charltonman said:

Surely they’re all double jabbed ? 

Unless the club paid for them to be , why would they , they would be in the pecking order , age etc as every other member is society , unless as I said earlier the club accessed and paid for vaccines .

14 minutes ago, craig said:

McGregor

McLaughlin

Tavernier

Wright

Helander

From what I was sent 

Think we've all been sent that list ?

According to Glasgow Live and Daily Record (I know) only 1 or 2 confirmed positive with more awaiting results (close contacts of the two positive cases). 

We'll know soon enough when the squad fly out tomorrow. 

If those first group of names are true I think we can cope with the outfield players. The big problem would be the goalkeeper. McGregor has been outstanding against the tims over the last 6/7 games and McLaughlin is solid. Who would come in? Andy Firth. God forbid he is any potential 2nd group?