Rangers Confirm Positive Covid Tests

48 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Wishes re Patterson and Kent? One is a right back, the other a left winger?

Anyway, we should have enough players to take care of a side that barely overcame Connah's Quay, who had similar problems and went there with only 12 players.

I'm not sure which part of what gunslinger said you are missing..... plenty, including you, have been calling for Tavernier to be dropped along with Kent.  Their positions are irrelevant, the point GS was making is that people such as yourself will now get your wish of seeing these two players dropped.  And time will tell just how good their replacements are.

For some reason, I am more concerned by the loss of Wright, which tells you how far the lad has come in such a short space of time.

2 minutes ago, craig said:

I'm not sure which part of what gunslinger said you are missing..... plenty, including you, have been calling for Tavernier to be dropped along with Kent.  Their positions is irrelevant, the point GS was making is that people such as yourself will now get your wish of seeing these two players dropped.  And time will tell just how good heir replacements are.

For some reason, I am more concerned by the loss of Wright, which tells you how far the lad has come in such a short space of time.

It does, and who do we now have to play wide? Roofe is still suspended I think, so that's a problem unless Sakala is fit (don't know if he has travelled).

7 minutes ago, craig said:

Which part of the legislation says it is illegal to buy the vaccine as a private enterprise ?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-why-you-are-being-asked-to-wait/why-you-have-to-wait-for-your-covid-19-vaccine

Can I pay for a COVID-19 vaccine privately or at a pharmacy?

The COVID-19 vaccination is only available through the NHS to eligible groups and it is a free vaccination.

i expect there is a black market for them in fairness. 

not really sure why there is a debate on this. we established they can get a NHS one. 

Edited by the gunslinger

10 minutes ago, craig said:

I'm not sure which part of what gunslinger said you are missing..... plenty, including you, have been calling for Tavernier to be dropped along with Kent.  Their positions is irrelevant, the point GS was making is that people such as yourself will now get your wish of seeing these two players dropped.  And time will tell just how good heir replacements are.

I think losing wright and kent together is a worry. People will differ on which one they would rather was out. I am a bit 50/50 on that. 

3 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

don't think there has ever been a way to buy your way up the list. 

Supremely naive. I don't just think you're wrong, I know you're wrong, which makes it all the more silly you should say such a thing.