[FT] Alashkert 0 - 0 Rangers

Job done, mission accomplished - qualification for the Europa League and much need £££ for the club. 

Given the travel, the conditions and most importantly, the build up and Covid "crisis", ain't gonna get to hung up with the result / performance.

Get bags packed, get on plane and get home safely with no further injuries / Covid cases. Regroup, and get as may players well / for for Sunday. 

Torture.

I'm getting fed up watching Morelos one on one with the keeper.  I can't remember the last time I felt confident watching him in that situation.  Even the goal last week, against Alashkert, was almost a miss.  He used to have an edge.  Where has it gone?

I'm now concerned that this will be a long, and difficult, season.

17 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Job done, mission accomplished - qualification for the Europa League and much need £££ for the club. 

Given the travel, the conditions and most importantly, the build up and Covid "crisis", ain't gonna get to hung up with the result / performance.

Get bags packed, get on plane and get home safely with no further injuries / Covid cases. Regroup, and get as may players well / for for Sunday. 

In a nut shell

9 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Torture.

I'm getting fed up watching Morelos one on one with the keeper.  I can't remember the last time I felt confident watching him in that situation.  Even the goal last week, against Alashkert, was almost a miss.  He used to have an edge.  Where has it gone?

I'm now concerned that this will be a long, and difficult, season.

He was awful tonight

As much as we'd prefer to get into the CL due to the financial rewards, the EL is somewhere we know we can compete.  

I'd be doing a @Rousseau and hiding behind the couch for games against Chelsea and Juventus, on current defensive form.  

Roofe is a more cool-headed striker than Morelos, so hopefully he can sort us out when the latter isn't being clinical (ie. Tonight).