[FT] Rangers 1 (Helander 66') - 0 Celtic

Based on form, our chance of success today could hinge on Aribo. If we could only get him, Kent and Hagi to all turn up in the same game. 

So do we go with Alfie or Roofe up top today? Personally I would go with the latter. Chances might be tight so we need to take them and based on current form, Alfie is way off the pace.

If the Covid issues remain, there will be no Tavernier or Bassey, hence the only question in defence will be, whether it is Helander or Balogun next to Goldson. Kamara and Davis are certs, and I hope for Roofe - Morelos - Wright/Hagi up front, Aribo behind them. Kent can come on later and hit them with pace.

We need to show up from the off though. Alas, I`ll be working and the last game that was the case we won 4-1. Hope it was a good omen.