[FT] Rangers 1 (Helander 66') - 0 Celtic

Very easy to believe as they get same statistics every game through holding ball in midfield and more times than not do nothing with it.

As for today I said to my son at half time Balogan had the little Jap in his pocket and at full time left with his pocket bulging as he took care of everything that came down their left hand side.

24 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Not something you hear too often in this Parish but I thought Clancy had a good game. ie. I can't recall any decisions that stood out and he let the game flow IMO.

Ranger should have a pen for Shirt pulling on goldson and a couple of minor decisions were wrong but he was generally fine yes. 

33 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

It was reasonably accurate, their back 4 had the most touches of the match at half time, a consequence of them passing between each other side to side.

Why don't you make a point that supports what gunslinger said?

Great to put the sellik back in their box!   That was their best team!   They played our game today and they played where we let them.   So much for their fast attacking football.  Balagun was outstanding and mccrorie didnt look out of place in goal.  Best of all fatsuns face at the end on sky sports!  He was fucking gutted!