Club Statement

33 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Can you remember when?

Depends what you mean. 

Do i remember it being sung absolutely. 

Can i give you a decade yes. naughties. 

can i give you a year or date no. 

is what i said initially true. absolutely. 

To help you more i would need you to abandon your cryptic style and say something substantive. 

19 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Three people have been arrested I believe ?

Just read polis Alba chief super Mark Sutherland refer to their crimes as ‘racial’ presumably he means the famine song & its anti-Irish theme.

Truly amazing that this eejit doesn’t understand the difference between race & ethnicity  

we have a new justice minister that believes people of different religions can be racist against each other even if they are the same race. 

15 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Three people have been arrested I believe ?

Just read polis Alba chief super Mark Sutherland refer to their crimes as ‘racial’ presumably he means the famine song & its anti-Irish theme.

Truly amazing that this eejit doesn’t understand the difference between race & ethnicity  

Anytime Rangers or the Rangers support refer to Mark Sutherland, he should be addressed as, the Careerist Mark Sutherland'.

Remind Mark where he decided to advance his career prospects on the backs of the Rangers support. Remind him of his responsibility and the price to be paid for deliberately demonising Rangers supporters before trial by choosing to utilise racism. 

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Anytime Rangers or the Rangers support refer to Mark Sutherland, he should be addressed as, the Careerist Mark Sutherland'.

Remind Mark where he decided to advance his career prospects on the backs of the Rangers support. Remind him of his responsibility and the price to be paid for deliberately demonising Rangers supporters before trial by choosing to utilise racism. 

He doesn’t know the difference between race and ethnicity 

Edited by RANGERRAB
Error

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Depends what you mean. 

Do i remember it being sung absolutely. 

Can i give you a decade yes. naughties. 

can i give you a year or date no. 

is what i said initially true. absolutely. 

To help you more i would need you to abandon your cryptic style and say something substantive. 

What you said isn't true though. 4 lads isn't gone whereas the famine song is.

Nothing cryptic about the question "Can you remember when?".

Happy to help you in any way that I can.

4 hours ago, PoohBear said:

I see as well that heart and hand are going to be getting it tight from the Daily Record for historical tweets. I’m a patron of H&H and I think Edgar has matured a lot over the years so not sure what historical tweets will prove. However, I do think this was always going to happen and I’m surprised that the club has aligned itself so much with fan websites, FF in particular I find really eye opening.

How feeble minded would one need to be to care about what the Daily Record publishes?

The Daily Record are in competition with fan media now. Any comment, by the Record, on the topic of fan media can be disregarded on that basis.