Club Statement

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We could get rangers_syntax to ask them some obtuse, confusing questions while buster prepares a lengthy dossier on their misbehaviour.  Failing that, we could get Rousseau to bore them to death with stats.  

After that, if they're still standing, I'm sure no one would be mad enough to take on Bill in a debate.  

Debate? I merely advise and inform. Besides, the truth needs no debate. ? The only threat to Gersnet comes from its more misguided members - mostly those who disagree with me ?

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

I think Gersnet will hold up very well to any scrutiny. Certainly far stricter on naughty words than some forums. 

And that is the real point, eh? As long as we're all right then the situation is okay.
FFS.

Most of this tripe has spiralled since events well outside our stadium then our club get involved by issuing a statement on something that's got nothing to do with them .

This gave the media and others out to cause trouble for us a free run and we played right into their hands .

Does anyone anywhere no that these individuals were Rangers fans and even if they were witch I doubt ,the clubs responsibility ends at the front door 

:rfc: to echo Pink Floyd ,LEAVE THE FANS ALONE .

10 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We could get rangers_syntax to ask them some obtuse, confusing questions while buster prepares a lengthy dossier on their misbehaviour.  Failing that, we could get Rousseau to bore them to death with stats.  

After that, if they're still standing, I'm sure no one would be mad enough to take on Bill in a debate.  

There's a new metric doing the rounds, ‘expected threat’ (or xT)...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tkltiw0oj9rb6rqkxp