Club Statement

If nothing else, this has at least exposed how utterly biased against Rangers that Newspaper is. It should now be clear to more of the population that it can’t be taken seriously in any critique of anything Rangers-related. 

This is what I like about the American way of doing News. People know Fox are biased towards the Republicans. People know CNN are biased towards the Democrats. At least that way there is no pretence of impartiality (certainly not that is believed). With fan media rather than MSM, both sides of every story are reported and the public can make their own minds up.  

38 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Don't think so. 

They will do nothing of course. 

It depends on who is carrying out the investigation. Reach may have their own centralised HR department, and may see it best to do it properly for their overall corporate image. The Daily Record is a small part of Reach, and they wouldn't want the group to be damaged for the sake of a few Scottish journalists.

Just now, Bluedell said:

It depends on who is carrying out the investigation. Reach may have their own centralised HR department, and may see it best to do it properly for their overall corporate image. The Daily Record is a small part of Reach, and they wouldn't want the group to be damaged for the sake of a few Scottish journalists.

This is very true. The sun could do a right number on them too but you suspect their Journalists are as bad 

12 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

This is very true. The sun could do a right number on them too but you suspect their Journalists are as bad 

I’d be shocked if they haven’t been on a deleting spree the past few days. 

31 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I’d be shocked if they haven’t been on a deleting spree the past few days. 

Oh, the cleansing will have been on an industrial scale.

As of yesterday I note all the usual suspects have disengaged on the matter. Spence, Cosgrove, Spiers, Stewart, Haggerty, ........ etc have all dialed this down from eleven to zero.