Club Statement

This RFFC person has rightly been outed and hounded across social media and is clearly “at it”. The enemy is far more devious than we think. 

Edited by Bill

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

I declare two things: 1) that wasn’t written by a Rangers fan and 2) I’m fed up of this bullshit. 

It could be rangers fans. Such fans certainly Exist. 

It seems unlikely it is and the way they have gone about things mean few will believe they are. 

Best ignored going forwards. 

I am tired of it all. It's an infuriating cycle. 

rangers win - Celtc fans and media get upset and complain - media and politicians gain some opportunistic capital from it - rangers fans point out real issues and hypocrisy - it starts affecting celtc fans - it goes away for a while. 

Our stock answer as a club should be don't come to us while you run sectarian schools expecting change. 

25 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I am tired of it all. It's an infuriating cycle. 

rangers win - Celtc fans and media get upset and complain - media and politicians gain some opportunistic capital from it - rangers fans point out real issues and hypocrisy - it starts affecting celtc fans - it goes away for a while. 

It'll never go away. Their hatred that we continue to exist is such that it'll keep going, no matter what happens. If it hadn't been UBs and H&H, it would have been something or someone else.

25 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Our stock answer as a club should be don't come to us while you run sectarian schools expecting change. 

They've already been getting out in front of that with Kevin McKenna's article on Saturday that 26th of Foot referred to earlier in the thread.