Europa League 3 Game Ticket Package

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Thats true when you are talking about consumers. Are we not supposed to be "all in this together" as supporters though? 

We are but if we want to be successful then part of that is paying the going rate.  Ultimately, if it's too dear then the crowd size will reflect that.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Old Firm game was minimum £52 so has to be along those lines.

I think they might have misjudged this at that rate. 

there are always loads of tickets available for public sale for these games and they will be a hard sell at £52. 

they know the CCS numbers better than anyone so no excuse for getting it wrong. 

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

We are but if we want to be successful then part of that is paying the going rate.  Ultimately, if it's too dear then the crowd size will reflect that.

No, the going rate is much more like what the bheasts are charging, £24 a game. That is the most comparable product around and mid-high twenties was where this should have been aimed at. I also dont agree that the crowd size will in any way reflect whether they have got this right or not. They could sell every single ticket, that does not mean they got it right, they are quite morally wrong in over-charging the fans again who have still not been recognised in any way for stumping up £20M last summer for entry to the stadium to watch our league games that we did not get any value for whatsoever. (RTV is simply no compensation for that). All we have got for our collective £20M is an increased price of everything, from tickets to replica strips to the pie stalls. 

I feel that we are being treated as cash cows and consumers, not as supporters. It is back to the Murray days as far as that goes. 

I will be paying for my tickets and be cheering on the team as usual. I can afford it and I am a mug. I know that technically I have the option to not pay up and not attend, but in my heart i dont really. If they charged double I  would pay it. Doesnt mean it's been priced right or that I dont have the right to moan about it on a forum like this.

I feel really sorry for fans that this ridiculously high cost will price out of being able to attend. There clearly is a price for loyalty, our club just double it and add on some and stick it to us, again and again and again. 

19 hours ago, CammyF said:

In my opinion it is. Lyon charging €60 For 3 games, Celtic charging £75.

£500 quid last season to watch RTV (only home games mind), £500 For ST this season, £50 For MyGers, £200 For kids kits, £500 For shares, £50 For two friendlies and now £39 per game in Europe's 2nd tier tournament. Rip off.

Can't include that in your "rip off" numbers - that is very much a personal choice.  The others are too, but something like ST is a tough personal choice to avoid, unlike share issues.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

No, the going rate is much more like what the bheasts are charging, £24 a game. That is the most comparable product around and mid-high twenties was where this should have been aimed at. I also dont agree that the crowd size will in any way reflect whether they have got this right or not. They could sell every single ticket, that does not mean they got it right, they are quite morally wrong in over-charging the fans again who have still not been recognised in any way for stumping up £20M last summer for entry to the stadium to watch our league games that we did not get any value for whatsoever. (RTV is simply no compensation for that). All we have got for our collective £20M is an increased price of everything, from tickets to replica strips to the pie stalls. 

I feel that we are being treated as cash cows and consumers, not as supporters. It is back to the Murray days as far as that goes. 

I will be paying for my tickets and be cheering on the team as usual. I can afford it and I am a mug. I know that technically I have the option to not pay up and not attend, but in my heart i dont really. If they charged double I  would pay it. Doesnt mean it's been priced right or that I dont have the right to moan about it on a forum like this.

I feel really sorry for fans that this ridiculously high cost will price out of being able to attend. There clearly is a price for loyalty, our club just double it and add on some and stick it to us, again and again and again. 

And a 55th league Championship :thup: