Europa League 3 Game Ticket Package

if you want a peek at the mind set of the club just look at the pre season friendly package on RTV. 30 quid for 5 games. they cancelled one but no partial refund given. 

you don't even get what you pay for anymore never mind value for money. 

This is steep no question about it. CL prices. 

1 hour ago, craig said:

Can't include that in your "rip off" numbers - that is very much a personal choice.  The others are too, but something like ST is a tough personal choice to avoid, unlike share issues.

Yeah it's a personal choice but it's one that the club know the vast majority will pay, it's playing on our loyality. Just look at MyGers as an example, the way it's marketed, portraying it as some thing "real fans" would join.

However, I'm old enough to remember Rangers playing CL group stage games in front of 30-35,000 fans as the club overpriced the tickets, which was at the time a major embarrassment. 

There are many fans who have been on furlough, lost the jobs, struggling to make ends meet, but our club just keep bleeding us dry. 

I'm just awaiting yet another email from Rangers saying I can purchase the EL "Stay at home and watch on the sofa" range of lounge-wear, for just the £100.....

I went in to buy the package and the Slavia Prague game was not in my basket so I couldn't purchase the package.  This happened to me before when they sold my seat before the deadline and I had to sit elsewhere.  I was fuming about that but am hoping it is a mistake and it can be added by them when they receive my message.

9 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I went in to buy the package and the Slavia Prague game was not in my basket so I couldn't purchase the package.  This happened to me before when they sold my seat before the deadline and I had to sit elsewhere.  I was fuming about that but am hoping it is a mistake and it can be added by them when they receive my message.

You should demand that they unsell the Prague ticket to whomever they sold it to.

Update on my 3 match package.  I got an standard email this morning saying they would deal with my query and several irrelevant links to try but they are extremely busy and will deal with it when they can.  You can't call the ticket office, it is closed.   I decided to go back on the website and there was the whole package plus the Livi Cup game so all good.