CV19 'passport' now required to attend games

Okay supposing this comes into play is it going to be downloading qr codes into phones that will allow access to games,or will printed codes be allowed.

The reason I ask is because I do not have phone access to this as I only have a PAYG phone which has no facility for access to internet and I have no desire to have any other phone,whereas I am able to download and print qr codes as I done for the Brighton game via my desktop.

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

this is about getting vaccine numbers up. 

personally i support that. 

The vaccine numbers are very very high , given they are shutting vaccination Center’s it simply doesn’t square , also they have made a complete dogs dinner , using a Californian company to run the mailing has been nothing short of a shambles , one they have tried very hard to keep quiet .

The article states this will be introduced later this month.  Will it be introduced prior to the Lyon game on the 16th?

I also wonder when we'll find out how it will be done (QR codes, paperwork?) and I'll reiterate, if we're going to rely on technology or stewards, I think turning up a good three hours before KO might be required for anyone determined to see the full match, given previous ticketing issues this season.

13 hours ago, rbr said:

The vaccine numbers are very very high , given they are shutting vaccination Center’s it simply doesn’t square , also they have made a complete dogs dinner , using a Californian company to run the mailing has been nothing short of a shambles , one they have tried very hard to keep quiet .

the events targeted largely target the lower vaccine groups. 

My son is away to get his today so he can go to some festival in Edinburgh OK. 

Edited by the gunslinger