CV19 'passport' now required to attend games

I recently attended Wembley, for the semis of the Euros.

They did check our covid pass as we went in, but it was a manual steward looking at it. I simply don't see how Rangers would be able to do this without a lot of planning and as mentioned people being at stadium at set times. (Is what we also had to do at wembley)

11 hours ago, blueflag said:

I recently attended Wembley, for the semis of the Euros.

They did check our covid pass as we went in, but it was a manual steward looking at it. I simply don't see how Rangers would be able to do this without a lot of planning and as mentioned people being at stadium at set times. (Is what we also had to do at wembley)

Yeah wembely is set up for this kind of thing. Ibrox isn't. 

Long Long ques going to develop. 

• 4 weeks later...

More news expected this week on this from the club after they met with the Scottish Government today.

While you wait, I'd urge anyone who wants to attend the upcoming home games that you download your vaccine passport documentation from here:

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/after-your-vaccine/get-a-record-of-your-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-status

• Frankie changed the title to CV19 'passport' likely to be needed to attend games from October (Get your passports NOW)

I can't believe those bloody-minded arseholes are going to insist this actually goes ahead. If ever there was a pointless waste of time and effort for maximum inconvenience. Presumably they'll delay the kickoff until all the queues are in the stadium, otherwise my first time will also be my last.

From that link:

AHEAD of Sunday’s Scottish Premiership match against Hibernian, Rangers would like to update supporters on the introduction of vaccine certificate checks across Scotland.

From October 1, following legislation introduced by the Scottish Government, everyone attending matches at Ibrox Stadium must be fully vaccinated and everyone must bring proof of this status with you to the match, unless exempt.

According to Scottish Government guidelines, fully vaccinated means “… vaccinated with a MHA recognised vaccine in line with the MHA recommended number of doses for the vaccine used, and two weeks have passed for the vaccine to take effect.”

Supporters are encouraged to arrive with a hard copy of their vaccine certificate, however digital copies will also be accepted. Visitors from all parts of the UK will be able to use their existing vaccine certificates.

The following groups are exempt from carrying proof of vaccination:

Under 18’s

People who are not able to receive the vaccine for medical reasons

Participants in vaccine trials

Workers or volunteers at the venue or event

Those exempt for medical reasons or due to participation in vaccine trials are asked to carry an official letter to confirm this. You will not be admitted to the stadium without this.

Covid status certification does not replace existing measures and supporters are encouraged to continue to wear face coverings and follow test and protect rules and guidance.

Rangers are obliged to follow legislation. We appreciate supporters cooperation at this time.

Those vaccinated in Scotland can access their certificates by following the instructions here.

• Frankie changed the title to CV19 'passport' now required to attend games