CV19 'passport' now required to attend games

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

Agree but wouldn't it be easier (and safer under GDPR) if you sent your vaccination certificate to the club and they 'enabled' your Smartcard rather than random checks.

What s the randomness of the random checks? 1 in 2, 1 in 5, 1 in 1000? it's gonna be chaos. 

Which aspect of GDPR are you concerned about?

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Which aspect of GDPR are you concerned about?

Sharing my medical details plus name, address and date of birth with a complete stranger. Wonder if stewards will have to sign a DPA assuring that our details will be safely stored and not shared

47 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Sharing my medical details plus name, address and date of birth with a complete stranger. Wonder if stewards will have to sign a DPA assuring that our details will be safely stored and not shared

Plus the stewards do not have to be double vaccinated,  they are exempt. 

Not a chance will I be sharing my medical info with some random,  if there was a valid benefit I would but nobody is any safer because of this orwellian shite, despite the success of project fear and the gullible believing that the double jagged can't carry or transmit the virus, the fact is, we are being used as a political lever to increase the vaccinated numbers.

That and a useful exercise in mass control. 

The snatzis, rangers and anyone else can poke this nonsense up their shitters.

Edited by gaspard

15 hours ago, onevision said:

Whats to stop an un vaccinated person using someone elses passport?

The club will do the minimum to adhere to the rules. They're not going to bother if people use someone else's passport, as long as it looks reasonable. They just have to be seen to be taking reasonable steps.

13 hours ago, CammyF said:

Wonder if stewards will have to sign a DPA assuring that our details will be safely stored and not shared

Would it be worth anything if they did? These are stewards we're talking about.

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

The club will do the minimum to adhere to the rules. They're not going to bother if people use someone else's passport, as long as it looks reasonable. They just have to be seen to be taking reasonable steps.

Exactly. This isn't about keeping unvaccinated people out of Ibrox. It's about doing the minimum required to get as many fans into Ibrox as possible by complying with a govt requirement. Whether anyone agrees with Sturgeon's halfwits is irrelevant.

43 minutes ago, Bill said:

Would it be worth anything if they did? These are stewards we're talking about.

Probably not but for GDPR the proper processes must be put in place and adhered to. Showing a random your personal and medical details is not good GDPR protocol........